Monday, August 25, 2014

Get Up

Going into my senior year of high school I attended a tennis camp that to this day I still remember almost every detail. It changed my life. That is another story though. One of the things I remember is one of the speakers saying,"Get up."  I have to be honest, prior to the last two years I had pretty much walked away from teaching tennis. I taught a few tennis clinics here and there, but I was pretty much burned out from playing college and running an academy. I did not feel like I had much purpose in this anymore. Then two years ago I got a call from some old tennis students who had me come down to Encanto Park and teach tennis again. I really got into teaching ten and under tennis and I started to have a new passion and vision again. I was able to Get Up! It was time to Get Up! 
I had one of the most fun times I have had in a long time teaching tennis tonight. We did a free drop in clinic for kids to come and check out the teaching of ten and under tennis lessons. It is definitely time to Get Up! because big things are happening. I can feel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Saturday Classes are Here

Stay tuned for our schedule as we return to Encanto Sports Complex. Here is our 2021 Schedule for Saturday Mornings. Register