Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daily Thought

Pepsi Open

  
The past eight weeks have been a hard time for me because I had a partial muscle tear in a muscle. I was able to teach and to give everything I had, but I had not been able to play or maintain my strokes because I was limited in my movements. Yesterday at the North Phoenix location, I had the opportunity to finally get back to rallying. I was working with one of the top juniors in the camp.It felt really good to be able to get the body moving again and work out the stiffness that comes with the rest and rehabilitation. The key take away that I had was that my strokes had not diminished. If anything, they were more solid. I think the rest allowed my body to recover and renew the neuron-pathways. I also give credit to all of the hard work and time spent years ago perfecting my strokes.  The time you put in now will benefit you, because it will cut down on the amount of retention time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Saturday Classes are Here

Stay tuned for our schedule as we return to Encanto Sports Complex. Here is our 2021 Schedule for Saturday Mornings. Register