We have officially joined AmStatz to help with our scheduling and payments. This program, for starters, will allow you to have your own personal account to schedule lessons, see my availability, and have a course description to share with your friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Saturday Classes are Here
Stay tuned for our schedule as we return to Encanto Sports Complex. Here is our 2021 Schedule for Saturday Mornings. Register
-
One of the elements I have noticed over the years from observing tennis to children is the incorporation of competition through eliminatio...
-
In Greek lore there is a story about a man who was sentenced to pushing a boulder up a mountain for eternity, but if he was able to get the ...
-
I used to think that success was when you accomplished a goal and the more goals you accomplished the more successful you were. I even us...


No comments:
Post a Comment