Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FREE LESSON BLITZ

I hardly ever do contests, but I thought I would try one this time.  I have seen how engaged your children are in our lessons and how they are truly growing so I want to reward everyone. This month of October I am going to be giving away FIVE private tennis lessons to the person who refers the most friends. This contest is a WIN/WIN for everyone! Remember that when ever you refer a friend to our lessons you get a free private lesson. In addition I will be giving away a gift certificate to Grinders Coffee Shop in Sunny Slope for you to spend a relaxing time as a family. 

The rules are simple, refer a new friend for a class, private, or semi-private lesson and I put you on the list. I will keep track of each new friend you refer.  Contest starts on October 1 and ends on October 31. The results of the contest will be shared one week later on our facebook page and on our blog site. 

Have fun and I look forward to meeting all of your new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Saturday Classes are Here

Stay tuned for our schedule as we return to Encanto Sports Complex. Here is our 2021 Schedule for Saturday Mornings. Register