Monday, February 18, 2019
Ten and Under Tennis Lessons: Focus on Mastery
Ten and Under Tennis Lessons: Focus on Mastery: What is it that keeps some players improving and others plateau or fall behind? Is it that these players are more talented or do they expen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Saturday Classes are Here
Stay tuned for our schedule as we return to Encanto Sports Complex. Here is our 2021 Schedule for Saturday Mornings. Register
-
One of the elements I have noticed over the years from observing tennis to children is the incorporation of competition through eliminatio...
-
In Greek lore there is a story about a man who was sentenced to pushing a boulder up a mountain for eternity, but if he was able to get the ...
-
I used to think that success was when you accomplished a goal and the more goals you accomplished the more successful you were. I even us...
No comments:
Post a Comment